Trayden
Beckham
My One and Only
"Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible. It cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any other material possession ever could."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
you are so tiny! but i can see the progress...hehe!
Hey Bean! How are you doing?! First of all, congrats on your upcoming arrival! Babies are truly the best! I also heard from cute Ariel yesterday...one of my all-time favorite girls! That is so fun and she told me that you guys are friends and live by each other. You look so good and it is so fun to see you! Keep the updates coming!
I can't wait to see your belly in person, until then keep on growing! See you soon.
Love ya,
Meg
You are still tiny! You look great =). I was reading your post before- remember our CDT days? Ha ha I still have pictures.
Love ya
K
Hey we are in Cali and so are you. You guys are welcome to visit if you want.
Is that a new shirt you are wearing? It is sooo cute.
Bean...I was so excited to find your blog on Ali's blog and even more excited to see that you're having a baby! It's the best...congrats! I hope it't ok if I add you to my blog.
Bean!!! I am so glad that you found me on the cyberspace world! I am so happy for you and James! I can't believe your cute little baby belly, you are going to be such a wonderful mommy! We need to do some serious catching up....it is totaling up to be about a year and a half's worth! So, lets get started!!! I need to get some lessons on how to make our blog cuter...its still a VERY new learning process for me!
I am excited to hear from you!
-Britt
Post a Comment