It looks like James Jr. came out the winner!! Thanks to everyone for all your votes. We have a tough decision to make and all your input really helped. So stay tuned to see if that is what we decide to name the little guy. Onto other news... I know you are probably sick of seeing my big belly but rest assured only about a month left and you are free! Here I am almost nine months! I really cant believe how fast it has gone. I can't wait to meet him but I know I am going to miss carrying him around inside my belly. I am going to try and enjoy every minute that I still have him inside b/c it is such an amazing experience, and I hear they are a little bit more work once they come out :)
Trayden
Beckham
My One and Only
"Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible. It cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any other material possession ever could."
Friday, April 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
that is great that you are taking time to enjoy him being in your belly... i really do miss her kicking around inside my belly, it is so amazing! plus you are such a cute prego girl!
so cute. I looked like that at 5 1/2 months. Can't wait to meet James Jr.
You look amazing!! I can not wait to see this baby! Miss you!
you are dang cute! I'm glad we got to come see you at your shower...sorry we were in and out so fast! Looks like you got some good loot....can't wait for you to be able to use it!
Kristina, you look great. Can you believe only a month left to go and he will be here. So much to do and no time to do it all right? I can't wait to meet the little guy also.
Post a Comment