Trayden

Trayden

Beckham

Beckham

My One and Only

My One and Only

"Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible. It cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any other material possession ever could."

Friday, July 25, 2008

Worth the wait...






So I have spent weeks anticipating our little Trayden's smile. Everyday I have spent half the day acting obnoxious hoping to cause a grin to spread across his face. But today July 25th was the day...and he unleashed it full force! I was on cloud nine all day. It was definitely worth the wait. Isn't he a cutie!! So of course we had to rush to Babies R Us to capture the moment. He is so dang cute and getting so dang chubby- I love it!

12 comments:

Bart and Krista said...

His big grin is contagious! I love it. He is so adorable! I can't wait for my little one to meet him!

Ellen said...

Yay for smiling babies! It's so fun when they smile! I'm happy for you and those pics are ADORABLE! I'm glad that Trayden and Amelia are betrothed! ;)

Marie said...

Ahhh! He is so cute Kristina! Really, SO CUTE! What an adorable smile :)

Angie said...

That is so great that he was smiling so much. He is such a cute little guy and it was nice to see him. I can't believe how fast they grow. To bad there hasn't been a potion invented to keep them small forever.... Maybe that's something we could work on =)
Well those pictures are to die for and he is such a cutie.

alison said...

hHow adorable! His smile makes me grin from ear to ear. Trayden is sooo stinkin' cute--I love it! I am anxious to meet him one of these days...He is changing so fast. I think you need to start posting pictures everyday. :)
I'm glad to see his smiling, happy face..

Clegg Family said...

Those pictures are so adorable!! How did you get him to smile for all of those pictures?! He is so beautiful with an amazing smile!!

Meg said...

His grin is so cute and I can not believe how fast he is growing! Good work on the smile! Wemiss you guys, I wish I could hold him....


**I love the update of pictures on the blog.***

ashlan said...

Bean. He is so cute. I can't wait for a Utah visit I would love to meet your little guy in person.

Brad and Britt said...

haha! oh how stinking cute! I think he is adorable! you should be proud!

britt said...

so cute! seriously...there is nothing better than a baby smiling at you...it's so pure..sounds cheezy but it is...it's 100% happieness!

Jake and Shannon Box said...

He's just a natural! I can't believe what great pictures you got. He doesn't look like he's been a tough little guy with all his tummy aches. I hope you are doing well and enjoying this first little moment of motherhood...it goes way too fast...

Emily J. said...

Oh what a cute little guy. He has changed alot in the past few weeks. He is a keeper. Love the pictures