5 things you don't know about my little guy!!
1. He is a Wild Child, in the crib that is!! We have a video monitor so we get to watch the little guy all night long. I love it! Although I think I loose a lot of sleep b/c of it. Anyways, he is crazy!!He flips and squirms and rolls like a mad man. He has discovered a new trick. He puts his face down and sticks his little tush in the air and pushes his legs up straight (I hope this makes sense) and does this interesting crawl all over his crib. It is so cute and I was very impressed with his creativeness. He sure keeps us laughing. He recently decided that he doesn't want to sleep on his side anymore but strictly on his tummy. So of course that means I am up ALL night worrying, flipping him back onto his side and checking on him 10 times to make sure he is still breathing. Man, I think he enjoys giving me anxiety ;) But he is so worth all the sleepless nights!
2. He just discovered how to scratch things. I think he likes to feel the different textures. I love it b/c now when I hold him he will give me a little back scratch :) He also loves to touch our faces, I think it is adorable. He is one curious kid and he is always looking around exploring. I think he gets this from his Dad. I hear James was one mischievous, I mean curious boy! I am sure he will be getting into everything before you know it. I love it though, it is fun to see the world through his eyes. Everything is so new to him and he can't wait to discover it all.
3. Trayden loves to stand on his 2 feet. I don't know why but he loves standing up, so we do this almost all the time. Perhaps he likes the better view. He has some seriously strong legs and I wouldn't be surprised if one day he just started walking :) Lets hope that is a while off, they grow up way too fast. He is also sitting all by himself now. Although I am not sure if he really likes it yet, he would rather be rolling around. Go Tray!!
4. He HATES HATES, we are talking bitterly despises the car!! We cannot figure it out. It has me baffled. He doesn't mind the car seat. In fact I think he rather likes it. But the second that car seat goes into the car- look out. He will scream the entire car ride. It is so sad. We have done lots of experiments but I think he just get car sick or something. I thought babies loved the car. So consequently we avoid the car at all costs, so I have become the Mom that never leaves the house. JK. I have found that if I sing the entire car ride he does better, so we are making progress slowly but surely :) Sure I look kinda strange singing at the top of my lungs but oh well, anything to keep him happy!
5. He is a giggler!! Tray spends about half of his day laughing. I love it! He is such a happy little boy. That means I spend half of my day trying to find new ways to make him laugh. We would probably look pretty ridiculous to an outsider but I love it, we have a blast being goofy. He loves to be tickled and is one ticklish baby. He still doesn't quite know what to think about it, he just squirms and giggles. He loves playing peek-a-boo and when I sneak up on him. He is so fun, I can't imagine my life without him, it would be so boring!!



3 comments:
Your boy is so cute. I love the action shots of him.
Honestly - his smile is the cutest thing out there! What a hunk! He is definitely going to break hearts. :) Thanks for the tag ... I'll get working.
Oh hey, and what have you done for nap boot camp? L's doing better ... but every once in a while he still does just a 30 min when I know he definitely is tired enough to sleep for hours. Just curious ... :)
Post a Comment