Trayden

Trayden

Beckham

Beckham

My One and Only

My One and Only

"Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible. It cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any other material possession ever could."

Friday, December 18, 2009

Back to work I go.

So I am excited to say I am back at work...kinda. I get to help out when they are short-handed and it is the perfect opportunity. I love being a stay-at-home Mom and realize how lucky I am to do so but every once in a while it is sure nice to converse with adults and see outside of the house :) I was able to go back to my old job at the Burn ICU. I love it! It has been so fun being back and seeing old friends. There really is no place like the Burn Unit. I feel so blessed to be a part of it and I owe it all to my Grandma 6 years ago. I really miss my Grandma but feel especially close to her when I am there. I look forward to helping others and getting involved so I can hopefully make a difference.

No comments: