This year I decided to do something special for Easter. I love this time of year with all the flowers and spring colors and it is a wonderful time to reflect and be with loved ones. I decided to do a belated Easter brunch and I went all out! It was so fun! Here is my table setting...
Cute little favor boxes filled with a treat for after brunch.
I made little place cards for everyone.
I planned a great feast. We dined on homemade buttermilk waffles with strawberries, whipped cream and vanilla syrup- My fav!!
Cheesy baked eggs topped with my sister's delicious homemade salsa- yummy!
Rosemary roasted potatoes and bacon.
It was SO-O tasty. I was pretty proud of myself. If you know me then you know I struggle at cooking but lately I have been feeling really inspired to try new recipes. It was a big accomplishment for me- all homemade and nothing ruined! I love the challenge that cooking brings. Bring it on!
The boys eating their grub.
Mr bro and Bro-in-law chowing down.
Easter Brunch is not complete with out an Easter Egg hunt.
Tray on his quest for eggs.
Brykin was a pro.
Tray starting to get the hang of it.
Showing off his findings.
The boys being adorable and silly as always!
Sweet loves from Uncle Mike. It was a hit, and I had a blast getting it ready. Thanks to my fam for all your help and love. Happy Easter!





No comments:
Post a Comment