December 2010.

We ventured off to Texas.


Our failed attempts to see Brad Womack. We did leave him a letter expressing our admirations though. LOL.
We even got to use our Sea World Season Pass- Yay!!
We had the neatest experience. We got onto our hotel elevator late one night and held the door for another couple. They walked in and James and I immediately thought that they totally seemed Mormon. We started chatting and hit it off but of course our floor came and we had to cute our conversation short :( A little while later James went to the front desk to do some laundry and the lady mentioned that the elevator family was wanted to get our room number but she couldn't give it out. So we called them and ended up going down to their room to hang out. They are awesome and such a cute family with 3 little boys so of course Tray had fun playing. We talked for a while and then ended up going to Sea World and dinner with them the next day. It was so fun and so neat. We both kept saying how we had never had anything like that happen to us and how we both felt like we had been friends for a while. It was a really neat experience and I am so grateful that the gospel can bring together total strangers. What a cool family!! and we plan on being friends with them forever :)
The boys playing.

It's crazy that it is winter here. I kept forgetting.
The beautiful temple.
The beautiful golf courses- there were a lot of them.

My beautiful boys! Oh I love them. They did AMAZING on the trip!! AMAZING. I mean Crazy, weird, how is this happening crazy! We spent a lot of time in the car and they were such troopers.



1 comment:
Did you find a place to live? What have you guys decided?
Post a Comment