Trayden

Trayden

Beckham

Beckham

My One and Only

My One and Only

"Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible. It cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any other material possession ever could."

Monday, May 28, 2012

It's my birthday...

May 2011
This year Trayden has been obsessed with outer space, rocket ships, and astronauts. We decided what better idea than to throw him a space themed birthday bash! Prerequisite...an excuse to take pictures of my adorable but not so little boy. We went, we laughed, we ate tons of candy (bribery), and we conquered. I definitely caught some classic Tray expressions. How I love this little guy. He has a personality the size of Mars and energy to match it.
 I heart Tray. 
 LOL. That hair. This angle makes it appear particularly radical wouldn't you say?
One of my all time favs. No, I did not tell him to do that- a natural.











 Yep, you are right. Three big ones!

 Gotta love those blue eyes. Got him from his Daddy and I love them!







 Thank you little man. What a day! He was a trooper and just think I have like 300 MORE pictures to add to your wedding video some day ;) Words cannot express my love for you. Happy Birthday my little space cadet!

No comments: