Trayden

Trayden

Beckham

Beckham

My One and Only

My One and Only

"Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible. It cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any other material possession ever could."

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Latest belly Shot!








Here I am at 6 months.
Only 4 more to go- Yahoo!!
I can't wait to meet the little guy.

6 comments:

Amy Jane said...

aww so cute! it will be so fun to look back at your prego belly, take lots of pictures. it becomes so hard to imagine that you ever really did carry around that little person inside of you!

Angie said...

Kristina, you look so cute. You honestly look like you are maybe 3-4 months along, not 6. So tiny you are.

Marie said...

You are still so tiny! I agree with Amy...take lots of pictures!...it's fun to look back at them after the little one comes along :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats you guys! I sent a link to your blog to Dave... :)

Chelsea said...

You go girl! Your tummy is so cute! I can't wait till the little man gets here. Time is flying!

Emily J. said...

Where is the belly? I am totally jealous of you. i can't wait to meet the little guy either.