Trayden

Trayden

Beckham

Beckham

My One and Only

My One and Only

"Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible. It cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any other material possession ever could."

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

My One and Only...









Yahoo I got tagged! My very first tag, this is so exciting!!

This entire Post is dedicated to my true love and bestest friend, my hubby! He is the most amazing person I have ever met, and I feel like the luckiest girl in the world to be his wife. I absolutely love being married! It is like one big slumber party all the time! He is always making me laugh. We are a bunch of goofballs and I love it! It is so amazing to have someone who is always there for you and to know that even though they know you inside and out, they still love you. He makes me feel so special and beautiful every day. I really dont deserve him. I love you honey!! And he is going to be the best dad- I cant wait to see him in action.


HOW LONG HAVE WE BEEN MARRIED: 1 year 7 months and counting...and it just gets better and better.


HOW LONG DID WE DATE: Our dating experience was short and sweet-but an adventure to say the least. My whole life I had been anxiously waiting to meet the man of my dreams and then when I finally meet Mr. Right he drops the bomb on me and tells me he is moving to Ohio in 2 weeks. What glorious timing right? So we did the whole long distance thing for about 7 months. Which I might add, was the longest 7 months of my life. We spent hundreds on airfare flying back and forth, and I'm convinced we broke the record for longest telephone call (which I think averaged about 7 hours long) but it was really fun. I wouldnt change it for the world. Poor guy didnt get much studying done- sorry babe! We got to know eachother so well over the phone that I felt like I had known him forever. It was so fun to get and send little love letters and packages. Then finally (hooray) we were engaged for about 3 months and here we are today happily married and still madly in love!


WHO SAID I LOVE YOU FIRST: James told me he loved me about three months into the relationship. I was shocked but happy as can be. I still tease him today that he dropped the L-bomb over the phone. It was cute honey!


WHO IS TALLER: Definately James- I am about 5 foot nothing.


WHO SINGS BETTER: James, hands down. He has a really good voice, I wish he would sing more often (hint, hint)


WHO'S SMARTER: James comes in as the winner again. He is one of those people that is naturally smart (even though he doesn't agree) he is also a very hard worker. I think his abundant intelligence makes up for my lacking ;)


WHO PAYS THE BILLS: I pay most of the bills. I am the bread winner in our house! He helps a little :)


WHO SLEEPS ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE BED: Me. James sleeps by the door so he can protect me.


WHO MOWS THE LAWN: I wish we had a lawn.


WHO COOKS DINNER: See this is where I need to be better. James is actually the cook at our house. I make attempts but it just never turns out right. James can whip up stuff from scratch in no time- I dont know how he does it.


WHO DRIVES: James always drives. He is such a gentleman and always opens my door. That is another great thing about being married you get your very own personal driver.


WHO'S MORE STUBBORN: I think We would both say that he is more stubborn.


WHO KISSED WHO FIRST: LOL! James made the first move but it didnt work out so well :) He was so patient and tried again a little later and this time was victorious!! So babe was it worth the wait?


WHO ASKED WHO OUT FIRST: James did. I came into Cingular with phone problems and he stole my number out of the computer. What a rebel huh? Luckily I never got him in trouble, he was such a dreamboat and I didnt want to shake my chances.


WHO PROPOSED: James. It was so cute and I had no idea it was coming. He took me to Temple Square and found this cute little spot behind the temple and had his guitar sitting there with a rose. He busted out this beautiful song that he wrote just for me and got done on his knee. How could I say no, it was so cute! Then I discovered that all our friends and fam were there too and they got it all on film. It was the best!


WHO HAS MORE SIBLINGS: He has 2 brothers and 1 sis. I have 1 sis and 1 brother and 1 step sister. So I guess we are tied.


WHO WEARS THE PANTS IN THE FAMILY: Well that is a toss up...I think we are pretty equal actually. James would say it is him but we all know that's not true :)

3 comments:

ALL THE ROYCE'S said...

Like I said before- You guys are so dang cute, it's almost disqusting! I love hearing all those fun facts!

Meg said...

Bean,

I love the belly shots! You make being pregnant look good. I also loved the tag. Hope you had a great Valentine's.

Emily J. said...

We are glad you are here in Ohio too. James needs you!!!