Trayden
Beckham
My One and Only
"Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible. It cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any other material possession ever could."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



16 comments:
You still look so tiny. I have never seen a smaller pregnant girl. You are so cute!
well, kristina you finally look prego now... but still in a tiny way cute way! :)
sick. you are still soooo sooo teeny. is there a cuter pregnant woman??! NO! I am so excited for your baby to come. You're on the major countdown. Have you chosen a name?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY tomorrow. I hope it is extra special this year. I love you!
Ok...I agree with Ali - you are officially the cutest pregnant woman! You look so great! It looks like you guys had a great time on your Babymoon...I love it. Babies are the best and we're so excited for you!
Okay, besides the fact that you're absolutely gorgeous - I wanted to wish you a belated happy birthday! I can't believe you didn't tell me about it! :) I hope it was wonderful!!
I'm so glad you found our blog! It looks like you guys are having a lot of fun in dental school. We have like 6 Dentists in our family...crazy huh! Anyway, you look darling. I'm so jealous you are 8 months! You'll just love being a mom!
ok, ok, ok...i now believe that you have a little one in there! I just hope that when I have a little bun in the oven, i will look as cute as you! Your babymoon looked like an absolute blast! Hope that you are feeling well and can't wait to see more baby-belly pics!
Love ya!
-Britt
oh yeah, and for your next poll....you should post your possible baby names!
Holy Cow! It's been forever and I CAN'T believe how cute you are pregnant. Actually I can totally believe it. Congrats on the little guy. The last couple months are the worst don't you think! So, my brother in law is in dental school at OSU. 1st year. His name is Matt Clark. He and his wife Kate live in New Albany. You guys should be friends! There is a link to their blog on mine. see if you recognize them :) Well again, I'm so glad you found me and we for sure need to keep in touch. I HATE YOU!!!( your line)..."What did you say!"
You are way to cute and little to be that preo. When Im that prego I look like an pumpkin...I hope all is well.
I can't believe how small you are! You look so stinkin CUTE! I found you on Stef's blog. You look amazing.. beautiful as ever. Congrats on the baby! They are the most amazing little things. They bring so much joy and happiness into your life. Im excited for you!
Okay I just voted for the name James Jr. but the reality is, I think you should only name him that if he is going to rock the facial hair as well.
See you soon.
Wow! It's been a long time! You look fabulous, really! I'm so glad I found your blog and can keep up with all the things you and your adorable family are up to. I can't wait for the pics of your little boy, soon. They are so much cuter on the outside! Good luck with the last few weeks....I hope yours go better than mine did!
Bean,
I love the belly shot!What name are you leaning towards? I think I may have an idea.... I will talk to you in about 4 days!! Fly safe!
Love ya
You look absolutely adorable pregnant! You've got that pregnancy glow! That is so great you got to get away on a little vacation! Looks like a lot of fun! I can't wait until this baby is here! Hang in there these next few weeks. They are the longest! Soon you'll have a precious baby in your arms. It's all worth it!
so cute. are you still looking for a trendy diaper bag? There are cute bags at a new website I found. Check out my blog for the address. If you like them you can use the code "blog" at checkout for 10% off. (It is my friends, sisters new company) Just thought you might be interested!
Post a Comment