Trayden

Trayden

Beckham

Beckham

My One and Only

My One and Only

"Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible. It cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any other material possession ever could."

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

CAUTION!! Nursery construction underway...





It's official, the nursery construction has begun!! Check out our recent progress. It was so fun to paint and now I am so-o excited to bring the little guy home. I hope he likes it. Thanks James for slaving away.

17 comments:

Emily J. said...

I love the walls. You are very brave painting stripes. I hate taping everything off. Good work it looks fabulous

alison said...

What a ton of work! I love it! Your little boy will love it too! You are so close to being due! woo hoo!~

Have you decided on a name yet? How were the baby showers in Utah?

Kendall Watkins said...

The walls are so pretty. That is really exciting. You are getting so close to having him. I can't wait!

Meg said...

I love the nursey it looks amazing! Seriously Bean I hope that when I am prego I can enjoy it as much as you are! How was the rest of your time in Utah? I am sorry I didn't get to say goodbye... Miss you already!

Meg said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ariel said...

Love it. I can't wait to see it all together. I'm sure it will look fab.

Laura said...

Awesome husband to do that for you!! It looks fabulous!

Angie said...

You guys did a marvelous job. Love it.

britt said...

hey bean! How are you! so fun to see your life! Good luck with your little boy! It's the best thing ever and so fun! britt (derricott)

Taylor & Dakota said...

So, Ellen sent me a link to her blog...and I saw your name listed as one of her friends. I was like, it couldn't be..but then it was. I see you guys seem to be doing REALLY well!!

Congrats on the baby! And the nursery looks great :)

Amy Jane said...

yay!! it looks sooo good! can't wait to meet that little guy!!

cheeks said...

hey, the nursery looks great....it looks like it was a lot of work! Way to go james! I also love the baby stroller...and, i'm not sure you're going to have too much baby fat to get rid of after you push him out!

Kristina, i'm sorry about your grandma. Isn't it so nice to know where she is though? She sounds like an amazing lady! That was a really sweet tribute to her!

Tara said...

Wow! It's beautiful! I have always wanted to do stripes like that, but have never actually done it. With Adalyn's nursery, we painted light green walls with pink, purple, and blue butterflies up high and in the corners. It took so much time that I doubt I will ever do that for any of my other kids!

Clegg Family said...

So cute! I love it!! You are on the major countdown now...once you are able to get the nursery ready to go, that means it's go time! :)

Scott & Lindsay said...

kristina! it's lindsay, your husband's cousin. the nursery is darling. and so are you. we just got baby room painted as well and it's so fun. i find myself going in there just to look at it and wanting her to be in there with me! do you do that or am i just a nerd? hope things are going well with you guys. good luck in your final weeks! tell james hi.

Michelle H. said...

Wow! The nursery looks great! I cannot wait until there is a little one to fill it with. By the way I voted for Bayden because I think I have heard you say you liked that name. Good luck deciding!

Kendall Watkins said...

I want to come to your shower so bad, but I have a friend coming from out of town to stay with me. I have a present for you though!