So...as some of you may know I celebrated my b-day at the end of March. Man, where does the time go? You are only as old as you feel right? Actually these days with my enormous pregnant belly I am feeling pretty ancient. Anyways, there was nothing more my little heart desired than a Jogging Stroller. Because like I said, Jogging Strollers are Da' Bomb! I figure if you have one then you will be doing lots of jogging and what better way to shed the left over baby weight. I informed James of my great desire and he kindly listened but said that maybe now was not the best time. I was bummed to say the least. To make a long story short my B-day rolled around and it was perfect. James was my slave for a day and did whatever I wanted. And guess what- he surprised me with a wickedly cool Joggin Stroller!!! I about fainted I was so happy. He said I was like a little kid on Christmas. I feel so lucky to have such a wonderful Hubby who is so thoughtful and is always full of surprises. So check out the Stroller guys! You will see me sprinting all over the place in no time. LOL, at least that is my plan. Our little guy is gonna be so darn cute in his new Stroller. He will be strollin in style!! Did I mentions that I got James to agree to do a half-marathon in the fall with me? Anyone interested?
Trayden
Beckham
My One and Only
"Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible. It cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any other material possession ever could."
Sunday, April 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
I would like to write in the name Ashley :)
yay for cool strollers, did you ever think baby supplies would ever make your this happy!?!? :) oh, and by the way... you are THE cutest prego person!!
Bean, you are so funny. Maybe I need to get a jogging stroller for my birthday too... I have some convincing to do on Aaron's end though then we can be jogging buddies. I love to jog/run so I'd be happy to burn off the baby weight with you and our little guys. How fun. I'm excited for you and Happy Be-lated Birthday in March cute girl. I noticed your hair was down also. I really like it and James is still rocking the hairstyle. You are such a cute couple.
Hey- I'm looking for a jogging stroller. What brand is that one? I guess I could ask you at church.
They are da' bomb. You're going to love it! That's so sweet of your husband to surprise you. Surprises are the best!
Post a Comment