Here we are with our bundles of joy! We love boys!! So far they have not gotten into too much trouble together but come a year from now I am sure we will have to keep a close watch on these little rascals. Russel, Trayden, Carson, and Kayson. So fun!!Trayden
Beckham
My One and Only
"Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible. It cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any other material possession ever could."
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Before and after... Mommy style
I thought this was priceless. How lucky was I to be prego with a bunch of awesome friends!! That doesn't happen very often right? Well, maybe if you live in Ohio. There seems to be something in the water. It was so much fun and the good news is we all survived pregnancy and have adorable little boys to show for it!
Our pregnant belly's! Mine is the big blue one.
The pregos being silly. Ang, Michelle, Me, and Jessica.
Here we are with our bundles of joy! We love boys!! So far they have not gotten into too much trouble together but come a year from now I am sure we will have to keep a close watch on these little rascals. Russel, Trayden, Carson, and Kayson. So fun!!
Here we are with our bundles of joy! We love boys!! So far they have not gotten into too much trouble together but come a year from now I am sure we will have to keep a close watch on these little rascals. Russel, Trayden, Carson, and Kayson. So fun!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Where are the pictures of Traydon and Lincoln? I want to see the boys and their moms together!
I like the before better than the after, just becuase you look so cute pregnant :)
Love you.
Those pics are priceless. I love it. Cute, cute girls!
Post a Comment