So first of all, Ellen I hope you don't mind that I am copying your idea. It is such a good one!! So with that being said it is time for FLASHBACK FRIDAY! How exciting!! I was rummaging through some photos and I couldn't resist busting out some old school ones... kinda cheesy, enjoy!

These were all taken by my darling mother...what a trooper. These are just oozing cheese :) These were taken shortly after the BIG proposal. Can you tell I am still on cloud nine?


James hated this particular pose that my Mom came up with. He thought it was borderline way too cheesy! I kinda agree :) Of course at that point he was still only the Fiance and so he couldn't really voice his opinion to his future mother-in-law. Ha Ha good times!
4 comments:
Flashback Friday is THE BEST! I Love the pics! (And don't worry, I copied from my friend Kelsey, who has been doing it for a while.) Everyone should do FBF!!
You two are SO cute!! We miss you.
Wow James...I'm speechless with that last picture, mother-in-law or not man there's just some things real men don't ever do and hugging a tree is one of them :)
All kidding aside I should steal FBF too, it's awesome, now I just have to round up some old pictures....
Your pictures make me think about a long period in my life when every I saw a tree worthy of picturing /i would stand next to it with a cheesy grin, hand resting on the tree and say Senior picture. of course yours are actually cute.
Post a Comment