Trayden
Beckham
My One and Only
"Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible. It cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any other material possession ever could."
Monday, October 13, 2008
Our Utah trip...
First of all, beware!! This is a long one. We made it to Utah and had a blast. I want to go back already. It was so fun to see everyone and I am already counting down the days until we return.Our first stop was the Hillstrom's home and I had been dying to meet little Aniston. Trayden and her are only a couple of weeks apart. They instantly loved each other and I have never seen Tray so talkative. He apparently had a lot of catching up to do since the pre-existence. I can't wait for them to be best buds when they get older.
Trayden, Aniston and Aunt LeeAnn.
Having fun with Grandma Hillstrom. He just couldn't get enough of her.
Hangin with the boys. Uncle Dave and Dad.
Crashing at the Hillstrom Pad. Thanks for putting up with us and a crying baby at 3 in the morning. James- a true dentist, always brushing his teeth :) Isn't my hubby cute?
Trayden got to see Brykin. They had so much fun together and Brykin was so cute with him. He gave Tray lots of sweet hugs and kisses. I can only imagine how much trouble these two will get into.
Tray and his cool Uncle Nick, just chillin!
Of course we were so excited to go to Cafe Rio. I have been craving it all summer. Trayden was an instant fan- just look at that smile!!!
Tray as blissful as ever at Cafe Rio. That cup is bigger than him...I was thirsty!
The boys got to see lots of Zana and Tray loved it. She was so nice to spoil us rotten like usual. My mom is a health freak but whenever we come into town she makes sure to stock the house with cookies and Fresca for James. Thanks Mom!!
James and I got a date night...kinda! After Tray was asleep we decided to get some take-out dessert from Chili's. It was the first time we had gone out alone in over 4 months!! Crazy!!
It was so-o fun, even if it was only about 30 minutes long. We decided to have some fun with the Chili's sign and celebrate our freedom for the night :) 
LOL, not quite as flexible as I use to be. I sure felt that the next day. Yes, we are nerds.
I love my husband so much and I am so lucky to have him. We just have a blast being silly together. Here is to more date nights to come...
Girls day! Me, my mom, and my sis took the day off and had some fun shopping, eating, and of course a pedicure.
Boys day! James, his dad, and Brothers took a day relaxing at the golf course.
Trayden's blessing day. It turned out better than I could have ever imagined. The spirit was so strong and Dad did a great job. I am so blessed to be married to such a spiritual, strong priesthood holder. It was such a special occasion for us, to have all our family there together. Trayden did great, he made it through most of the blessing until he realized it was kind of strange to have all these giant men around him and started crying. It was the perfect day!
We were so happy to be able to go to Aniston's blessing too. Are they not the cutest babies you have ever seen?
My bro and Mom! Taking some time out of the busy day to eat! Tray loves his bottle :)
Playing with Great Grandma Bradshaw! He was cracking up over her.
Great Grandma and Grandpa Bradshaw. James, Tray and Grandma Hillstrom below. A special thanks to Denice and Steve who worked so hard to make the blessing beautiful. Thanks for all you did. we love you, and Denice the fruit salad was amazing ;)
My darling sis and I. I miss you already.
Dad and Tray after a long, fun-filled day.
While we were home Zana took us to the Zoo. It was Tray's first Zoo experience and he loved walking around in the Bjorn. He is such a social baby and loves to be out in public. It was a blast.


Being silly with Uncle Mikey.
Everywhere we went Tray was so loved on. Here he is with Nanna, and Great Grandma and Grandpa Fife.
Coming home...so sad. We had such a great time and have so many wonderful memories from the trip. Thanks to everyone for making it so memorable. We love you all and miss you!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Kristina! Hey, this is Sara T. You are more beautiful than ever and you have such a cute family. Congrats on little Trayden, what an adorable smile he has. It is so good to see you! Take care!
What the...Kristina I knew you were a dancer but seriously you have been holding out on us. Way to go. If that's not flexible, I don't know what is :)
Hey long lost friend! How fun that you went home to Utah! I can't believe how big Tray is getting. I can't wait to meet him =). Ok so you have to call me or email b/c 1- I got a new phone and I lost all of my phone numbers and 2- I got a new email and I don't have your email anymore! go figure =). I would love to catch up. Call me or email me soon! lv ya! katiewood7@gmail.com
Post a Comment