Trayden

Trayden

Beckham

Beckham

My One and Only

My One and Only

"Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible. It cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any other material possession ever could."

Monday, October 6, 2008

Yes, we are alive...

Sorry everyone, I know it has been forever and then some. We just made it back from Utah and Cali!! It was so fun and so nice to get away for a while and take it easy (well as easy as you can take it with a 4 month old). I loved seeing friends and family...I miss you already!Here we are getting to the airport. Can you believe how much stuff we had? Ridiculous. At this point we were so-o nervous about Trayden and the plane ride. He absolutely despises the car so we assumed the plane would be his bitter enemy. Fast asleep...so far so good.Hmm...it is a difficult task, keeping a baby asleep in a noisy airport. We got this trick from the Haynies and it worked like a charm. Thanks guys!Look who is awake. Trayden actually loved the plane he did great. He loved all the people and cute flight attendants. He is such a flirt!

Like I said a flirt. He wanted to hang out in the back with the ladies the whole time. We are gonna be in trouble when he gets older. Look out ladies.I think it is safe to say Tray's first plane ride experience was a success. He loved it and of course we were relieved. It went as smooth as ice except for the minor problem when Mom realized she didn't pack enough formula and we had to nurse him as a last resort. Not a good idea for a baby with a protein allergy. I will never make that mistake again. It was a fun ride and I am so proud of this little guy. First stop- California!!!
Check out the view. I love this place it is like Heaven on earth. We always have such a good time there and Trayden loved it. It was his 2nd trip to Coronado (technically if you count our babymoon- he was in my belly) Me and Tray hangin' in the condo.Seeing the sights.
We were so thrilled to have our best buds come down and hang with us. We love you Winget family! Brooke and I hanging at the pool.We had so much fun eating out and showing off Trayden. Once you have a baby everyone is so friendly and nice. It is pretty fun. It's like you have an instant connection with fellow parents. We got a lot of " I bet you are not getting much sleep yet, huh?" I wish I could say we were :)The BOYS acting cool!!The boys cont...just a younger generation. Still acting cool like their Dads. Tray loved playing with the boys he was constantly watching them in awe and later told me that he thought they were super rad!! we miss you Coby and Jace!! Stay tuned to hear about our trip part two- UTAH!!!

5 comments:

ashlan said...

My parents have friends who own a condo in the same ones you stayed in. We stayed there in May for a week it was great. They are so pretty, not to mention the Navy boys that run at 6am. (not the 8am crowed they were not cute). Its a beautiful beach. I hope you went to Moo time. He is getting so big and cute as ever.

Winget Family said...

wow it looks like you have some pretty cool friends;) we miss you guys so much.

Bart and Krista said...

Your little guy is darling. Look how much fun you guys had! We also LOVED the dinner you made for us. I want the recipe. It was De-Lish! Yummy!

heather said...

Oh these pictures are all so cute! I love it!

Ariel said...

Could Trayden's smile be any bigger? I think not. Part one seemed cool. I love the pic with Tray resting on his hand, classic.