Tray with his favorite things: "ukins and Ickey" Translation: pumpkins and Mickey. They are just his size. Notice his super cute pjs- thanks to my sis for those.
Oh yes, fun with Uncle Mike. There is usually lots of rough-housing and giggling when he is around.
Tray rockin' out with his super cool cousin!
Notice they each had to have their own guitar. What a cute little band!
I love you Tray. Here he is about 17 months. Where does the time go?
The girls in their awesome costumes! I decided it would only be appropriate if I was a Zoo Keeper since Tray was a lion. I had a blast ladies!
Of course we had to visit Dad at work for Halloween. My little lion and the blocks. Poor little dear could barely see with that mane on.







1 comment:
Cute blog Hillstrom Family! I didn't realize our boys are so close in age!?
How is everything going? We have a family blog you are more than welcome to take a gander at. Email me at RavenCMathis@gmail.com if you want an invite.
So fun to see "Lands" and his cute little family! I remember the Dave days. :)
Post a Comment