Trayden

Trayden

Beckham

Beckham

My One and Only

My One and Only

"Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible. It cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any other material possession ever could."

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Fall is here!

I must say that I love Fall! It is so beautiful with the changing leaves, delicious smells like cinnamon spice and home-cooked turkey, and has such a special warm feeling to it. Fall is the beginning of such a special time of the year. This year we decided to start things off right by picking some pumpkins and enjoying a corn maze adventure.
Dad and Tray trying to find their way through the maze. They didn't even ask for directions... typical guys!


My adorable little Tray-bug. Having a blast roaming free.

My boys. Oh, how I love them!

Tray with his own personally picked pumpkin. He was really struggling to carry it- so cute!
Fall is a time of gratitude and warm memories. Not to mention yummy food and family time!
I love it!!

No comments: