"Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible. It cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any other material possession ever could."
Tuesday, December 21, 2010
Beckham at one week old!
Here is our little guy at exactly one week. He is oh so cute and I am so-o in love! He is such a happy baby and so content and quiet. We love having him in our home!
Ahhh.. He is so adorable! I need to see that little guy. I love his announcement! You guys all looked adorable on the Christmas card too! Thanks for thinking of us :)
Oh Kristina I am so happy for you!! I LOVE how excited you are while you share your delivery story. A whole lot of emotions, but you make it obvious that being a mom (and all the pain that goes with it) it a GOOD thing and I love that about you! Miss you!
Kristina, he is so cute!! And your nesting projects are AMAZING!!! You are SO talented!! I loved reading your delivery story, isn't it crazy how much different the second time around is!? Miss you!!
James and I have been married for over 4 glorious years! We met while James was working at Cingular. I ventured in with a broken phone and after I left he decided to look up my number in the computer and ask me out. What a rebel! We got married July 1, 2006 and moved to Ohio for Dental School. James is now a Dentist, and he loves it! I am a Mom to our darling, active, curious, and happy little boy, Trayden .We are so excited to add to the chaos with another Hillstrom Boy! Introducing baby Beckham, he is 2 weeks old and precious! We love having another sweet spirit in our home. I love my life and feel so blessed!
Introducing Dr. Hillstrom!!
Some of our favorite things:
Rocking out on the guitar
Waterskiing and Wakeboarding!
Fixing teeth
Sewing...or trying to sew
Of course our BOYS!
Little Tray!
Trayden
Beckham boy
Playing sports with the boys
Snowboarding and Skiing
Girl's night out
BUCKEYES!
Playing with tools
Running!
Being silly!
Hanging with Daddy
Introducing Brykin Wear!!
Click on the photo above to check out these adorably hip leather wristbands...
Mr. and Mrs. Hillstrom
Married July 1,2006 and still madly in love!
"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." -- Elizabeth Stone
Words to live by...
"Every noble impulse, every unselfish expression of love; every brave suffering for the right; every surrender of self to something higher than self; every loyalty to an ideal; every unselfish devotion to principle; every helpfulness to humanity; every act of self-control; every fine courage of the soul, undefeated by pretense or policy, but by being, doing, and living of good for the very good’s sake—that is spirituality." David O. McKay
Make each day count!
Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile. -Albert Einstein
Flowers anyone?
SH Design
Anyone out there getting ready to tie the knot? Check out SH Design, it's my Mom's floral business and she does awesome arrangements and can create about anything you can come up with. Email her at suehdesign@comcast.com.
3 comments:
Ahhh.. He is so adorable! I need to see that little guy. I love his announcement! You guys all looked adorable on the Christmas card too! Thanks for thinking of us :)
Oh Kristina I am so happy for you!! I LOVE how excited you are while you share your delivery story. A whole lot of emotions, but you make it obvious that being a mom (and all the pain that goes with it) it a GOOD thing and I love that about you! Miss you!
Kristina, he is so cute!! And your nesting projects are AMAZING!!! You are SO talented!! I loved reading your delivery story, isn't it crazy how much different the second time around is!? Miss you!!
Post a Comment