New hair for Mom and Tray!
Trayden
Beckham
My One and Only
"Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible. It cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any other material possession ever could."
Wednesday, January 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
DARLING kristina!! i love it! i've been wanting to chop mine off again too....this makes me want to do it even more!
Oh Kristina I love your hair! I've been thinking about cutting mine, too, but I can't decide! But you have inspired me :) And your boys are ABSOLUTELY DARLING. I hope you guys are doing well!
cute cute cute. The cut looks great on you!
Oh my goodness I love your hair!! It is really cute! LOVE LOVE it!
YES! Bringing back the steps. Tray is do fashion forward. Oh and you too.
Oops that was supposed to say "so fashion forward".
Wow! Love the hair. You can pull anything off. Gorgeous! Look how big your boys are getting, too. So cute!
Post a Comment