Trayden

Trayden

Beckham

Beckham

My One and Only

My One and Only

"Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible. It cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any other material possession ever could."

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

My beckham boy!

3 days old.
13 days old with Katie.
2 weeks old.


One month old

One month old.



11/20/10
One and a half months



He loves bath time. He justs chills and takes it all in.

11/16
Beckham and Katie
11/30/10
2 months.


2 months.


2 1/2 months old.
My Beckham boy has the sweeeeetest disposition and is a very laid back, chill baby...which we love!! He is so happy and started smiling very early and first giggled on 12/26 Merry Christmas! He is growing so quickly and LOVES his big brother. He is content watching him run around and just grins the whole time. He is such a happy, content boy and oh so sweet. I am so in love with him I just can't stand it. He was a little fussy for the first couple of months (we thought oh no not colic) but I think it was just getting adjusted to life outside the womb. Now he never fusses unless he is tired, hungry, or wants some love. Although 2 kids was a hard adjustment at first I feel so blessed that he has been such a good baby- it has made my life a lot easier and I feel like I can really enjoy him. Now I feel adjusted and I enjoy the noise, the chaos and the love and interaction between brothers. I am so happy to have 2 boys- they make life so fun and unexpected. I love you beckham boy!!

No comments: