Christmas this year was so much fun! I went all out making the house festive and merry and I will never forget the fun times spent with loved ones. I loved having a new baby around, Beckham brought the spirit into our home. You couldn't look at him without thinking about the baby Jesus, it made everything so special. Tray was a big boy and so much fun! It was the funnest thing watching him get so excited opening his gifts. He loved it! Christmas gets better every year and kids make it so much fun! I loved spending time with family and friends.
Trayden
Beckham
My One and Only
"Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible. It cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any other material possession ever could."
Thursday, June 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment