Trayden

Trayden

Beckham

Beckham

My One and Only

My One and Only

"Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible. It cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any other material possession ever could."

Friday, December 9, 2011

Can you tell it's my favorite time of the year?

December 2010
So as you can see I love to decorate for Christmas. It is my favorite time of the year and I love to have every nook and cranny oozing with Christmas cheer! I had so much fun decorating our new house. In my opinion you can never over decorate :)
You can never have to many wreaths
These are my special ornaments from my Grandpa Pops. He made hundreds of them and everyone is unique and handmade. I treasure the ones I was blessed to receive and wanted to do a little tree just for Pops.
I love getting Christmas cards for everyone but I never know where to put them. Thank you Martha Stewart for this Gem.
I love doing the Garland...well actually I don't love doing it but I love how it looks.
Fun and bright Christmas feast table setting.
Can't it be Christmas all year long?
My Mom always did a kids tree growing up and I loved it so I decided to do one up in Tray's room. I started a tradition of getting them each a picture ornament every year and by the time they have their own family they will have a whole tree full and each one will have a picture from each year of their lives. I also thought it would be fun to get a Christmas book each year with a photo in it of them and love letters from the family. Each year we read one every night until Christmas. When they get older they will hopefully have enough to start on Dec 1st and read one every night until Christmas! A fun way to get in the Christmas spirit. I love all the traditions- they make Christmas that much more fun!
I love this idea. It makes perfect sense. In December we should be able to have a cup of hot cocoa every night before bed.
Gotta have the red and green dishes.
I found these cute vintage Christmas card prints online for free and got them printed at Costco.
I love getting decorated for Christmas! It seems every year I am trying to put it up earlier and earlier. I love the spirit that's in the home this time of year. Let me know if anyone has any fun Christmas traditions or decorating ideas!! I would love to hear them!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Did I miss something? I'm so confused.