Trayden

Trayden

Beckham

Beckham

My One and Only

My One and Only

"Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible. It cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any other material possession ever could."

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Beck is 5 months young!! March 2011

Here he is...My little Beckham BOY at 5 months young! He has been so much fun!

March 2011
Starting to eat rice cereal and so far so good. He has been a picky eater but hopefully I can win him over with baby food :)

He is sitting up all by himself now and Mamma is proud!

Grandpa with Beckham and Korver.

He is getting so BIG! He is my happy boy and hardly ever cries. Yes I am loving that. He is a really good sleeper and is still waking up one to two times a night to eat. I know it sounds crazy but I really enjoy that time with him. Just me and him and I can enjoy him all by myself. He is a good napper too. He usually goes down around 8:30-10:00 and then again around 1:00-3:00 and bedtime around 8:00.

Lovin those blue eyes.
Beckham I love you so much! You have made my life so much fun and although it is busy with 2 boys I wouldn't change a thing. You are so easy going, happy and chill. Tray has loved having you around and you are my little cuddler. XOXO

No comments: