Trayden

Trayden

Beckham

Beckham

My One and Only

My One and Only

"Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible. It cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any other material possession ever could."

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

What have we been up to?

April 2011.
We have been busy having fun and being busy! Here we are at Tray's most beloved Kangaroo Zoo. Here you will find him jumping like a crazy man and going down horrifically high slides (even I get butterflied before I go down them) and oh yes did I mention giggling uncontrollably?

Oh and once again in need of a hair cut. I can't keep up with his hair :)


Another fun night out to celebrate our friend's birthday!

Ya know just the usual...

No comments: