Trayden

Trayden

Beckham

Beckham

My One and Only

My One and Only

"Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible. It cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any other material possession ever could."

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Gettin ready for school...Aug 2011

Yes, the time has come for PRESCHOOL! Tray was really excited, especially since he got a cool new Bumblebee Transformer backpack. It was a bitter sweet day for Mommy. I couldn't help but be excited for him- since he was so happy and felt so grown up. I also shed a lil tear, he is growing up so fast.
Showing off the goods.
The many adorable and animated faces of Tray at 3 years old.



Oh I love this boy. I am so proud of him and what a remarkable little boy he has grown into. Off to Preschool...

No comments: