Just caught them in their normal activities...makin messes. I know someday I will look back and miss this. I must say I would much rather deal with messes than worry about a teenager out late. They make life fun and keep my cleaning skills in mint condition.
It's been so fun to watch them interact more and more. They are becoming such cute buddies.
My lil guy at 11 months. He is sleeping through the night, napping great (twice) and eating pretty good. He is my lil chill boy and so much fun!
See what I mean, he is getting close. This toy has helped both boys learn to walk-love it.
I couldn't resist the urge to dress them as twinners. I don't know what it is but there is some motherly desire that kicks in and there ya have it. LOL. Good thing they are little enough to think it was really cool.
Tray is so good about staying in bed but he is very persistent about leaving the hall light on and we usually notice the door opening more and more. We can hear him up there reading books and I caught him one night. It was so cute. He loves books.
Yet again.
Bath time. Tray use to love bath time but now he LOVES it he has a lil buddy to splash and pour water on. Beck is one tough guy and so far thinks its funny.
All the Hillstrom boys. Love them handsome men.
My boys.
Playdates with best buddies.





No comments:
Post a Comment