Trayden
Beckham
My One and Only
"Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible. It cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any other material possession ever could."
Monday, January 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
Hey James and Kristina,
So great to come across your blog! It looks like things are going well and we are so excited for your upcoming arrival. James, the fertility dance worked better than I thought...twins...ha ha!! Congrats and we hope all continues to go well for you.
By the way, seeing pictures of the apartment actually makes us miss it really bad!! I never thought I'd say this, but enjoy the time while you're there.
Mark and Lindsey
p.s. If you haven't seen it, our blog is theswensenfamily.blogspot.com
I love it. You and James are so photogenic. Your blog is turning out to be so cute.
I found your blog!! Yea! Your guys are so dang adorable!!! Love all the fun pics!
Oh Yea, YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED! CHECK OUT MY BLOG!
Yay!! We can be blogging buddies! :) I love all your pictures!
Hi Kristina, it is Chelsey. I am so glad you have a blog. Love your pictures. I can't wait for you to have you baby.
Post a Comment