I have been dying to go to the Dental School Tooth Ball and this year my dream came true. We had so much fun gettin our groove on and James was the best date ever! We got all glammed out and enjoyed a night on the town with our friends the Defays- it was a blast! James even rocked the faux Mo for me and busted out his wicked moves on the dance floor, it was the perfect Valentine's Day surprise.
Trayden
Beckham
My One and Only
"Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible. It cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any other material possession ever could."
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
WOW - You have some mad skills in the blog making department... Way cute pictures. I am so excited to meet my new little nephew. Him and Brykin will have a blast being trouble makers together. We are so stoked for his arrival. James I love the Faux Mo, you and Brykin can rock that hair style together. We love you guys. Give your belly some kisses from Auntie Heather! XOXOXO Can't wait to see you next month!
so fun! you guys look great. and btw, I love your wedding flowers. I wanted peonies sooooo bad, but they are out of season in August...you can't even fly them in. I was so sad.
You guys look like you had a lot of fun! I didn't think you were going, though.
I didn't know you guys went to the tooth ball. How were all the drunk people? Very cute picture of you guys.
Glad you guys had a great time. I talked to Mike tonight at the basketball game and said you all had a great time dancing. if only Ben would dance. You look amazing!
hey you guys look adorable!! We bailed on the tooth ball this year...maybe next time!
I love your cute LITTLE belly shots! i can't believe you are 6 mos. along. So TINY!! Your tag of james below was cute! I love your dating story. I was so shocked when i was on the phone with james and he said he was looking at reception centers and i thought he was helping his sister...ha ha ha!! You guys are perfect together! --Jami--
Hey Kristina,
I tagged you so now you are it my friend. You have a few things to blog.
post some recent belly pics today! i am anxious to see how you've grown.
I wanna go to a Tooth Ball!! It seems appropriate for you guys to dress up as the toothfairies though! How Fun!!
-Britt (and Brad)
Post a Comment