I have had so much fun sharing the whole pregnancy experience with my family and friends! Thanks to everyone for your outpouring of love and support. It has definitely been one of the best experiences in my life. Thanks for all the fun gifts too- this little boy is so spoiled and he doesn't even know it yet. It has been so fun celebrating the upcoming arrival of Baby Hillstrom, check out some pics from my showers.
Trayden
Beckham
My One and Only
"Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible. It cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any other material possession ever could."
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I haven't seen Meg or Sarah forever!!! It was fun to see you all together again. Showers are so fun and helpful! I'm getting so excited for you!
Hey!! I'm an old friend of James and Lee. So good to see you guys on here! Kristina, you're so cute pregnant, I envy you. I looked like a house. Our son's just over 10 mos. and we're expecting number 2 in January, so I don't even really feel pregnant again yet. I'm sure I'll start feeling it any day now. Good luck!! -Erin (Berryessa) Dixon
I miss you more than you know! I started crying looking at your blog seeing your crib and everything.. it kills me that im not there.. I hope you know how much you mean to me. I love you
Post a Comment