Trayden

Trayden

Beckham

Beckham

My One and Only

My One and Only

"Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible. It cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any other material possession ever could."

Friday, May 16, 2008

Nursery update...











With only about 2 weeks left, it is CRUNCH time!! I am trying to get everything ready for the little one. I have been dusting, scrubbing, and everything in between-James is loving it! Our house has never been so spotless. I am definitely in the nesting phase so I hope that means he will make his debut sooner than later... And we FINALLY got our crib and we love it! We had to drive all the way down to Cincinnati, but it was worth it. I hope the baby enjoys it as much as we do :)

10 comments:

Anna said...

I'm loving your nursery, so cute!

Katie and Jeff Wood said...

I love it!! You are going to have the cutest nursery! Keep us updated! We are so excited to hear about the little guy. Hope your doing well love ya K

ryan said...

okay can I just tell you how awesome this all looks!? I love the crib and the bedding!! So cute! You're little boy is one lucky kid!!

Bart and Krista said...

Cute bedding. Is that Pottery Barn? I love it. You really are the cutest pregnant girl. I can't wait to meet your little guy!

Menlove Family said...

Your nursery turned out so cute! I love your bedding too...isn't it so hard to find cute boy stuff?? Sooo much of it is so corney! Good luck these last weeks :)

ALL THE ROYCE'S said...

Your crib looks awesome! I can't believe your down to 2 weeks! Good Luck, when the time comes!

cheeks said...

hey! Everything looks great...now we just need something to put in it! I'm so excited for you guys! You will make the cutest parents! Good luck, we'll be excited to hear the big news!

THE RAYMONDS said...

Your crib is beautiful! Where did you find it. I love the nursery and I am sure the little one will too.

Taylor & Dakota said...

I love that crib. It's so cute. Well, actually the whole nursery is cute!

Hope you guys continue to do well...

Emily J. said...

Love the nursery and I am so excited for you and James. You will be great parents.