Trayden

Trayden

Beckham

Beckham

My One and Only

My One and Only

"Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible. It cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any other material possession ever could."

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Another exciting week...
















It has been another eventful week for the Hillstrom clan. Trayden has been loving life, with the exception of his diaper changes and baths!! He is 4 weeks young today!! He was thrilled to meet his Grandma & Grandpa Hillstrom and was on his best behavior (this didn't last long) later that night he kept us all up the entire night crying. Of course the new parents were in a panic and headed off to the ER at 2:30 am when little Trayden decided to fall fast asleep just as we arrived. What a little jokester...I think he loves to see us squirm :) It's quite funny how much power he has and he doesn't even know it. He is literally the man of the house!!
He enjoyed his first baseball game and cheered Dad on! He sure is a cutie and I am honestly baffled by how much cuter he gets everyday. Just when I don't think it is possible for him to be anymore adorable- there he goes again, and gets even more adorable. How does he do it?
He had a great time hangin with the boys, Carson and Russell. They were very talk-a-tive as you can see. It's going to be so fun when they get older, I know they will keep us on our toes!!
It is such a blessing to have this little miracle in our lives. Although parenthood is a tough job it is the most rewarding thing in the world. I never knew I could love someone so much so quickly. We sure love this little rascal!!!




12 comments:

Ellen said...

SO much fun! Can Amelia and Trayden be MFEO? (Made for each other) He is SO dang cute! I'm so glad ou posted more pictures. I've been wanting to see more of this kid! It's true what you said, it's SO hard but SO rewarding! Hooray for babies! xoxo

me? said...

watching them grow is amazing - it looks like things went well with Steve & Denice - I know they were excited to come visit. Ryan even said how great it was to see James as a dad - and to have such a great woman. Hopefully we'll see the 3 of you this summer!

Meg said...

Bean, I really think you have found you true calling in this life, being a mom. I have known you for 15 years and I have never seen you glow this much. You look gorgeous and you have plenty to be proud of. Your little family is on its way.

I guess you know the trick to get Tray to sleep now....take a little drive to the ER.

Angie said...

Those are some great pictures of everyone and he is getting cuter and cuter. You look so natural at being a Mom Kristina. You make it look so easy, although I know it's not. Hope all is going well for you guys.

Shellee said...

Congrats!!! I am so excited for you. Your little guy is sooo cute. I hope you are adjusting well and aren't too tired (if that's possible). You look great and so happy.

Jeff and Rebecca said...

hey you guys - super cute little one. it's great to hear about what's going on. And it's fun to see your cute little Trayden. Glad his grandparents could come meet him!! best of luck!

ALL THE ROYCE'S said...

Ah... the ER! We have our own ER story we'll have to tell you about! But we actually got a bill!!! :0) I can't wait to see this cute little guy tonight, talk to you soon!

Stephanie Johnson said...

Okay I am a little late- I was totally thinking of you guys the other day and thought I gotta find their blog to see if they had their baby and so congrats he is adorable but wouldn't expect anything less with supermodel parents. Well I will just have to keep checking for more up and comming pictures.

Menlove Family said...

Your babe is just adorable!! I love his big eyes :) Congratulations (a little late!) Isn't it crazy how you can actually function on NO sleep??

Brad and Britt said...

yeah, it's most definately official....you two make probably the cutest babies in the world! I love the Ohio State Picture....his eyes are so perfect! What a cutie! You guys look great, especially for all of those sleepless nights!

Colby and Steph Stringham said...

BEAN!!! i am so happy i found you on this bloggin world! I am SOOO sad i missed your shower! i got the invitation the day of the shower and had a wedding up in logan! i am so sad i missed it! i miss you!! and look how cute your little family is! i love that you and james ended up together! i totally called it! remember when we went boating! haha that was so long ago! How are you! your baby is perfect!

Ashley said...

Congrats!!! Your little family is so cute! AND I think my fmaily in OHIO has converted me to the Buckeye insanity :) I know it's been years, just saw you on the BHS site and wanted to say hi!