Trayden

Trayden

Beckham

Beckham

My One and Only

My One and Only

"Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible. It cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any other material possession ever could."

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Trayden James Hillstrom makes his debut!!!



















Well here we are day # 3 with our little boy and we are loving every minute of it! Here are some more photos...

18 comments:

ALL THE ROYCE'S said...

Oh My Gosh, he is just adorable! And of course, Kristina looks as great as ever! I can't wait to see the little guy in person! Way to go Hillstrom's... you did good! CONGRAT'S!

heather said...

How adorable!! Kristina - you look positively gorgeous! Holy cow, I can't believe it!! I can't wait to meet him! When can we bring you guys dinner? Do you have family in town? Congrats again!

Brey, Hillary, Leila & Lydia said...

Congratulations! What a great addition! Glad everything is going well. -Brey

Meg said...

I can not believe how handsome he is already, he is going to be the cutest ladies man out there! Bean you look so good, you have the mama glow! Honest you and James look great. I can not wait to meet the little man. Give me a call when things calm down a bit. We are so HAPPY for you guy's! Love you.

Clegg Family said...

Congratulations!! Trayden is absolutely beautiful...and you look WAY too cute for giving birth just a few days ago! :)

Bart and Krista said...

Your baby is gorgeous! You look SO good.. um.. did you just have a baby? You look so very happy! Yeah for babies. He will be a little heart breaker just like his shirt says.

Brad and Britt said...

I LOVE how cute he is! Oh my goodness....he is by-far one of the cutest little toehead boys I have ever seen! I love it! I am offically....even more than I have previously been...BaBy HuNgRy! I am so happy for you guys! Way to go on both producing an adorable little guy! haha!

Jeff, Leslie & Family said...

WOW, you must be proud parents. I'm happy for your family. Steve and Denice must be jumping for joy. Congratulations.
When are we going to be able to see this beautiful baby?
-Uncle Jeff

Anonymous said...

Congrats guys! Our boys were born around the same time! Vaughn's birthday is the 28th! :)

Love all the photos and you look great (I am still swollen from the 12 iv bags of fluid and 2 bags of pit)!

Angie said...

Those are such great pictures. He is adorable. I bet it's the most amazing feeling to finally hold your son.

Galbfam said...

Hello....
I used to be in James ward along time ago and ran across your guys adorable blog. What a stunning family you are, and your son is gorgeous as well. Hope all is well!!
Keri

me? said...

congrats you 2! We are so happy for you guys and so glad all went well. Hopefully we'll get to see you at a family thing this summer! Lots of luck until then.

Chris & Stacie Harris & Fam

Scott & Lindsay said...

what a cute little dude! congratulations you guys. i hope all is going well. if you happen to be up around 3 a.m. chances are i am too ... call me if you need some company!

THE RAYMONDS said...

He is so handsome! Congrats to both of you from Jeremy and me. I I am excited to hold him at church! Yea!

The Larsons said...

Hey Hilstroms! It's Matt and Ashley Larson. It's been awhile. We found your blog through Jeff and Katie. Congratulations! Trayden is so adorable! How is Dental School treating you both? What are your plans after school? Congrat's again!

Ellen said...

Congrats! He really is SO cute! Hopefully you got my email about the car seat thing... Let me know if you are in need of a dinner!

cheeks said...

I feel terrible...i think i've checked your blog everyday and kept seeing the update video...finally today i scrolled down and see a week old baby!!! YAY!!!

Congratulations you three! Look at that blonde hair, he is handsome!! Kristina, i don't know anyone that looks that great right after a baby! We can't wait to meet him! Love the name!

Emily said...

Congrats James and Kristina. I'm so happy for your new little tyke. He really is adorable (as all Hillstrom babies are)! I hope you enjoy your time learning how to be parents. I'm sure you'll be great ones. Even though I'm half way around the world I still think about your little family and enjoy your blog sooo much! Keep up the great posts and pictures, I love it.
Emily Hillstrom