Trayden

Trayden

Beckham

Beckham

My One and Only

My One and Only

"Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible. It cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any other material possession ever could."

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Celebrating 2 weeks of life!!























It has been an amazing couple of weeks getting to know our little guy. It is scary how fast that went. He is so cute and precious and we have loved every minute of him...even the sleepless nights. He got weighed today and has already gained a pound, the little tike eats like his parents :) I can't believe how big he is getting already. Take a look at our little guy and what he has been up to for the first 2 weeks of his life.

13 comments:

Marie said...

We have that same swing for Jack and I love it! Kristina he is adorable!!! I forget how small they are. Isn't it crazy how fast it goes? You look great and I'm glad you guys are having so much fun with your little guy.

Anna said...

so ridiculously cute. I wish you were in Utah so I could hold cute little Trayden and have a nice little chat with you. Love the pictures. You really do look fabulous.

Bart and Krista said...

Um, did you just have a baby or what? You look SO good! Your baby is darling and you guys seem so happy! Can't wait to see you!

Amy Jane said...

ditto everyone elses comments, you look great and trayden looks so handsome! can't wait to see you guys, we need to get together soon!

Meg said...

My Bean,

You look amazing!! I can not believe how adorable Tray is, you can tell he takes after his mom and dad. You guy's look so happy. We love and miss you.

Brad and Britt said...

oh my! I love those little pictures! I personally love the little leather band on his wrist! you guys look like you are adjusting well to having your little trayden!

Tara said...

He's so beautiful!!! Hopefully you guys will get some night time sleep soon! Newborns are so wonderful!

cheeks said...

i can't get enough of that blonde hair! So cute!

Unknown said...

You guys made SUCH a cute baby! Such a cute, unique name too. How did you come up with it? Well pregnancy obviously is very good to you because you're still looking as GORGEOUS as ever! Good luck with the little guy and enjoy every minute- looks like you already are.

ALL THE ROYCE'S said...

He's adorable! I hope all is well with you guys, and we need to come up and see this little guy in person! You look great and just enjoy every minute of him... time really does fly. He'll being restling around with James before you know it!!!

Leesa said...

He is so cute! I am glad you are enjoying every minute, they go by so fast.

Ariel said...

Alright James you have 7 days package the King Cobra up for me. Remember, the prize for the guessing contest. Live Strong Trayden!

Ariel said...

Dave wrote that.