Hello World!! Wow, I can't believe it has been 7 weeks since we had little Tray. I feel like I have been running around like a crazy person and as a result I have neglected my blog- sorry. He has been a bundle of joy- but there has been lots of crying. Poor little guy has had some issues and has been hurting and he has been quite vocal about it. We are talking lots of loud screaming!! It breaks my heart and it has been so hard feeling so helpless. The good news is he is feeling much better and is much happier. Thank goodness for Prevacid!! I think the hardest thing about being a Mom is feeling helpless. It is a guessing game trying to figure out what is wrong and in the meantime your heart is breaking so it's not much of a game...at least not a fun one. But... he is starting to SMILE!!! Yahoo!! I have been waiting forever for this. It seems like he has spent most of his life in pain so far and so I can't tell you how THRILLED I was to see a happy face. In that moment you forget about all the hardships and all the crying. I have not been able to document it yet on film, but I am working on it so hang in there. All I can say, is this guy is the love of my life (along with you James) he is amazing! I love holding him in my arms and just staring at him and examining every detail of him and marveling that we were able to bring this little miracle into the world. Motherhood is the best thing that has ever happened to me. It has been really challenging (especially when you have a baby crying for hours straight) but is has also been so rewarding and I have already seen so much growth in myself. I have a LONG way to go but hopefully someday I will be the person Heavenly Father knows I can be. That is the beauty of parenthood, I really think it pushes us to be better, to be selfless and to be the best version of ourselves. So with that being said, enjoy these cute shots of our little bundle of joy!!
Trayden
Beckham
My One and Only
"Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible. It cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any other material possession ever could."
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
I am sorry Tray had tummy issues, all of my sisters have had the same thing, I am pretty sure that everyoneof my nephews have been on prevacid. I hope it works. I can only imagine th helplessness that moms feel.
You look amazing I have to say, it doesn't show that you have had a sad baby.
Tray is such a cute baby and I am not just saying that. I think he is going to be a great mix of you and James. I am so happy you updated us.
We miss you guys, I will be in touch very soon!
OH man.. He is beautiful! I am so happy that he is starting to feel better. I am also happy that your wrote on my blog. I always forget when I am searching for other friends on blogger to actually enter them in to my friends. Your little family is so beautiful. Motherhood is the greatest gift us as woman could have been blessed with. I am forever grateful for the chance to be my little Jaidyn's mommy. She teaches me new things everyday. I love it.. I have 2 of the most amazing people in my life. My husband and my daughter. What else could I ask for? Well, maybe another little squirt running around!!! I'll keep you posted!! ANyways, it's so good to see that your doing good. Your beautiful as I always remembered. Hope things start looking up for you with little Tray. Keep in touch. I will also put you on my blog if thats ok!
I so agree about parenthood pushing us to be better people. Heavenly Father still have so much to teach me, and I am grateful that he sent our little guy to help! :) I'm glad that Tray's feeling better - although I'm sure it's still not easy. Keep it up!
oh, sad little upset stomachs...prevacid and zantac are blessed medications! I take care of the little ones for a living, and even then, I think to myself...."self: Will I even know what my little baby will want when he/she cries?" who knows! But, you look adorable as a new mommy!
3 cheers for prevacid - big fan here to, esp. for babies w/belly aches! glad all is getting better.
he is so adorable. that is the hardest thing to see your tiny baby hurting. it's so sad because they can't tell you what is wrong or anything. I'm glad it's on the down hill!
oh what a cutie!!! I can't wait to see him. You guys look like you're doing well. We miss ya! I can't believe that you we keep playing phone tag. we'll get each other soon =) lv ya
K
We love prevacid too! I totally know what you've gone through, its horrible to know their in pain huh! Camren only had to take it til he was 8 months old too, so the reflux will probably go away when he gets bigger. He is darling though!!
Bean,
Traydon is so dang cute. It is so fun for me to look at your blog. I also read your funny movie about putting the movie in the fridge....that is hilarious. I love it. I'm sorry about Tray hurting so much. Emmie cried a lot too--no one knew what was wrong. They kept saying "colic" She got over it after a few months. Thanks for finding me!!
Post a Comment