So today is the BIG day...Trayden is officially 3 months young! I can't believe how time flies. It seems like only yesterday that we brought him home from the hospital. Now he is a drooling, giggling, chubby little big baby! He is a smilin' machine and is such a curious little guy. He loves to suck on his hands and just discovered how much fun his feet are. We sure love him!
Here he is playing with his favorite new toy...his feet!
Here is Trayden rockin' out on the air guitar!
To celebrate Trayden's 3 months I decided to be a "crafty" Mom and attempt to sew him a blanket. I decided to go with the Rock n Roll theme. What do you think? Good thing I had Michelle to help me or it would have been disastrous. Thanks Michelle!
Here he is, chub and all! He is so-o cute and chubby! He weighs around 13 1/2 pounds and is about 24 inches long!
Here he is playing with his favorite new toy...his feet!
Here is Trayden rockin' out on the air guitar!
To celebrate Trayden's 3 months I decided to be a "crafty" Mom and attempt to sew him a blanket. I decided to go with the Rock n Roll theme. What do you think? Good thing I had Michelle to help me or it would have been disastrous. Thanks Michelle!



5 comments:
AHHH HE IS SO CUTE! Love the rock and roll pics. :)
He is SO cute I love the pictures and your blanket is brilliant! I can not believe how big he is, there has to be a way to slow him down??
**Miss you**
I love the rock theme. You crack me up. You are going to raise a total rocker and he'll be in the most amazing band ever while serving a mission.. just kidding. Love the blanket and you did an awesome job. Hopefully one day I learn to do something crafty like you. Props to you lady. Hope everything is going well.
Air guitar rules and I love the blanket good work.
How did you get that air-guitar picture? So cute! I want to squeeze him!
Post a Comment