Trayden

Trayden

Beckham

Beckham

My One and Only

My One and Only

"Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible. It cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any other material possession ever could."

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My little Bug-a-boo!!

Here is my little Bug-a-boo. I don't know where I came up with that, it's funny all the little names I have for him. Bubby, Bug, Huners, Trada-bug, little dude. We had some fun one morning taking photos and then Michelle told me about picnik.com. So here are some of my creations. It is awesome!! I have been spending too much time playing around with it. He is starting to giggle and it is the funniest thing! I swear my face hurts from smiling...I hope I didn't pull a muscle ;) It's amazing how the simplest things can mean so much and make your day!!
This one was classic. I can't get enough of that smile!!! This face was so funny, it looks like he just got caught with his hand in the cookie jar or something. He is 12 weeks tomorrow and so much fun!! I spend all day making a fool of myself, singing and dancing around...it is hilarious!! I am addicted to his smile and I want MORE giggles!! Babies are so fun, you sure have to mature a lot just b/c you have to be so responsible and what not but boy I feel like a kid again when I am with him playing around. I am such a goofball :)
Ha ha but I love it!

5 comments:

Tara said...

I love his hair!!!

britt said...

lol...that is such the fun time. little baby's laughing is hilarious. How fun!!

ALL THE ROYCE'S said...

What a STUD! He is SO stinkin' cute!

Marie said...

AHHH! He is just so cute!!

Keri Cannon said...

Hey there! It was so good to hear from you...I just wanted to say how incredibly adorable your little boy is! and you were the cutest prego woman ever! I hope I am as cute as you are one day...I will email you about Daybreak, but we honestly LOVE it!