WOW!! I am so behind in my posting... I guess life got the best of me :) It has been so fun with little Tray. He is starting to show his little personality and he always keeps me laughing. He is one curious little boy and is constantly exploring his new world. He has become quite the little "grabber" and wants to reach out and grab everything. It is pretty fun, I feel the babyproofing phase is right around the corner. He is rolling around like a mad man! He has discovered a new crawl he puts his face down and little tush in the air and pushes himself around. It is pretty darn cute. He is now 5 months old (as of yesterday) and I can't believe it.
I know this is a little late. Here he is at his 4 month check-up. He weighed 15.1 (50%) and was 24.5 inches long (50%) We absolutely love our Pediatrician. She is awesome. We are your typical "paranoid" parents. I bet I average calling there about twice a month. Yep, I am a worrier...better safe than sorry, right?
Look at all that chub. I can't get enough of it!!
8 comments:
Look at the smile!!! So adorable! I'm totally impressed by your jumps at the Chili's sign! And after only a few months after giving birth! After a few YEARS I still don't have my pre-baby body back! You look great!
He is SO cute! The time seriously goes by WAY too fast! I need to make it to play group, but for some reason it keeps not working out... Maybe next week. I really do miss it!
Kristina! I can't believe how big he is already....and i still haven't met him in person! How does that happen? He is so full of smiles in all his pictures...definitely a flirt! I think he gets it from both parents! You are looking so good! We should get together sometime... i miss seeing you guys!
His smile is my favorite!! I love it!!
What a cutie! He is getting so big so fast! Give him a kiss from us. Love ya lots!
Oh he is getting so big and everytime I see him he gets cuter and cuter. I love it. Our babies rule the world with studliness. We need to get together soon. Lets stop saying it and just do it ok. Call us
Girl you have been busy! I just got your voice mail. Sorry I was at work. I am not sure if we are coming home for Christmas... it is up in the air. What days are you going to be home? We are working on it now that I have a job.
We have a lot of catching up to do. I will try calling tomorrow or Wednesday night after work.
Tray is adorable and that does not even do him justice, and what is with you and those jumps? You are unreal do you have super powers or something?? That is not normal.
Love you and MISS you!
He's super cute. I love his jolly little smile!
Post a Comment