Trayden

Trayden

Beckham

Beckham

My One and Only

My One and Only

"Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible. It cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any other material possession ever could."

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Trick-or-Treat!

So this year we had a great Halloween and I must say it is a ton more fun with a little one to dress up. Tray was an adorable shark! He didn't quite know what to think of his costume at first and started crying but eventually he seemed to like it. Thanks to Nana for the super cute costume.

Isn't he the cutest shark you have ever seen? Trayden with his best bud, Carson. He was a cute little lobster. I guess we went with the under the sea theme this year.

We had a blast at our Ward Halloween Party! I was a ferocious cat, thanks to Michelle. Tray was a little on the tired side considering his bedtime was 6:30 and the party started at 7:oo.He was such a party animal and crashed half way through the party. It was so cute to see him snoozing in his costume. He was exhausted!

Some of us just are not cut out for the party life. It was so fun to see everyone and their cute kids. I love Halloween! My cute friend Heather and I decided to take part in a pie-eating contest! It was way fun and let me tell ya, that whipping cream was delicious...not so good for the complexion though :)
Yahoo! I did it! I took second place and what a blast!
Trayden was so excited when he got a special delivery from Grandma and Grandpa Hillstrom. He was so excited and so was Mom. Check out that adorable ghost wrapping paper. Jame's mom is so cute and creative. That was so thoughtful of you guys! Thanks!
Here he is with all his loot. He loves all his new toys! Thanks so much for thinking of us. We decided that this year we were going to do a Murder Mystery Dinner. Something we had never done before so we were not sure how it would turn out. It was way fun and I for sure want to do more of them in the future.My handsome James as Winsom Cash. Check out that BLING!!Me as Shirley Knott.Here we are...Yes, that facial hair is real. Dressing up is so fun!It was a fun Vegas themed night. Don't worry that is Rootbeer.

Eddie, I mean Terry Fie with his little tike in tow. The girls actin cazy!! Ariel was a pregnant, goth waitress and Michelle was a glamourous hitch hiker. Thanks girls for going all out, it was a blast!! I have to do a shout out to Dave who was a tough cop. So as you can see Halloween was so fun this year, even if we only got 2 trick-or-treaters :( I guess it means more candy for us. Can't wait for next year!!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Hi guys. Kristina I've only met you once but I'm Kerry Reynolds sister. I just wanted to say hi and tell you how adorable your little guy is. What a fun Halloween! Also I love the little bracelets he wears...I'm totally gonna order one once our little guy is born in February!