Trayden

Trayden

Beckham

Beckham

My One and Only

My One and Only

"Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible. It cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any other material possession ever could."

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

New Family Photos!!

I know it has been forever, I promise to update later. But for now check out our latest family shots! Hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas!! This was his first encounter with snow- he loved it!



Look at those cheeks! I just love them!!
Tray was a tired boy by the end of the shoot. He did so good!

Playing with Daddy!

4 comments:

Amy Jane said...

Sooo CUTE! Have a good Christmas!

Brad and Britt said...

ok those are amazing! I love the first picture of Trey, with the black and white! Oh!

Brykin Wear said...

So cute! You for sure have to get me some of those to put around my house. You guys are one great looking family! Love you!

Meg said...

You have a gorgeous family! I loved the pictures, you guys look great and so happy. I love the picture of Tray with the read and white T. Who took the photos?