Trayden

Trayden

Beckham

Beckham

My One and Only

My One and Only

"Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible. It cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any other material possession ever could."

Sunday, November 30, 2008

My new favorite toy!!

Tray absolutely loved this tissue paper stuff at the doctor's office. He could not get enough of it!
Look at that smile, I love it!!!


So we decided that he is getting lots of tissue paper for Christmas. I love this little guy!

4 comments:

heather said...

That is so funny because L loves that stuff too!! At every single doctor's visit he leaves the paper all bunched up and ripped to pieces. It's the little things in life, isn't it? :)

Unknown said...

Hey! I've just got to say that Trayden has the CUTEST smile I've ever seen. It's so unique and adorable! I bet you just want to squeeze those little cheeks off :)

Anonymous said...

Bean, Trayden is so freakin cute!!! I love his big smile. I hope things are going good. Have a great holiday season. I know I owe you pictures so I will try and get them up asap. Ash

Winget Family said...

Traden is so dang cute, I can't wait to hold him and give him lots of kisses!!! Can't wait to see you.