Trayden's very own Thanksgiving feast! We came home and he had a delicious, gourmet green bean feast.
Trayden
Beckham
My One and Only
"Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible. It cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any other material possession ever could."
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Turkey Day 2008!
Happy Thanksgiving! I can't believe another year has come and gone! Each year there is so much more to be thankful for. I love being in Ohio, being a Mom and a Wife. This is such an exciting time right now, I want to enjoy every minute of it. Happy belated Turkey day!!

Look at this kid...he is so dang cute, I can't stand it! This year was especially special b/c we had little Tray with us. I am so grateful for the happiness he brings into our lives and for his sweet little personality. Every day is an adventure and I love watching him learn and explore. This is what life is really about!
Oh, did I mention this little guy started "crawling/scooting" around Thanksgiving. It's crazy! Baby proofing here we come...
He invented this interesting crawl it was like the worm...I think he is going to be a break dancer.
It was bitter sweet this year knowing it was our last year all together at the Haynie's. I can't even think about it....I don't want to leave! Can everyone just come with us? It was a blast as always. We are so thankful for our wonderful friends that we have made out here. They are some of the most wonderful people I know and I know we will be life-long buddies. Yep, that's right you guys are stuck with me :)
James and I. I am so grateful for my awesome Hubby! To this day, I still don't know how I snagged him. He is the best husband and BF I could ask for. He is so sweet and loving and so much fun to be with. Love you babe!
The MOMMY's! Here are the girls. Look at all our babies, and they are ALL boys. It is so fun! From Left to Right: Jessica and Russell, Ariel and Noah, Angie and Kayson, Michelle and Carson, and Tray and I. I love you girls!!
The little Boys: Russ, Tray, Carson, and Kayson. BFF!! WOW they are gonna get into trouble together in no time. Tray loves his buddies.
DADS: Eddie , James, and Ryan. What cute Dads!
Tray has this infatuation with tissue paper. He was totally content. I think Christmas is going to be fun...bring on the wrapping paper!
Trayden's very own Thanksgiving feast! We came home and he had a delicious, gourmet green bean feast.
My little angel baby! I love you Tray!
Trayden's very own Thanksgiving feast! We came home and he had a delicious, gourmet green bean feast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Looks like Thanksgiving was a blast! What a guy JR is to do that without Chelsea!!
I agree it is like when you moveout of state your friends become your family, it is hard to leave. Do you know where you are headed?
I think Tray is starting to look more like you in these latest pictures. Lucky boy.
Post a Comment