Trayden

Trayden

Beckham

Beckham

My One and Only

My One and Only

"Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible. It cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any other material possession ever could."

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Takin' on the stairs!

Oh yes, it is true! About 3 weeks ago Tray ventured over to the stairs gave them a good look and went for it! I was right behind him of course. He went all the way up them all by himself! When he got to the top I could tell he was very proud of himself. What a brave baby!Now it's like no big deal, but I think it wears him out. He likes to take a breather every couple of steps. He is so fun!We have been spending a lot of time in this bad boy! He is eating 3 times a day and is really starting to love baby food.
Look how clean he is here...just wait!This is what he looks like amidst a meal. Very messy but lots of fun! He loves applesauce, sweet potatoes, carrots, and rice cereal. No, that is not chocolate pudding it is prunes- his all time favorite!
He loves to eat Cheerios, cereal puffs, and even the occasional cracker. We just tried broccoli and bread. He is still undecided on those ones :)Here we are getting ready to leave. He is so cute I can't stand it!

We love play time!!
Check out those baby blues... here comes a chick magnet!

His favorite toy is his grocery cart. He can walk all by himself behind it. It is so darn cute! I will try to post a video clip for you all. He is walking all around the furniture and his latest trick is balancing without holding onto anything. He can only do it for a couple of seconds but I was shocked! I think he is gonna be cruising around in no time.

Such a happy little tike! I love my Tray- dawg!
Oh yes, we spend a lot of time getting into cupboards and pantries. He seems to be drawn to things that are not toys! Go figure.


He is such a blast! It is such a fun phase right now, I love to watch him learn something new everyday. It is so special to witness that and see how excited he gets with each new discovery. I can't imagine my life without him and I have never been happier. What did I do with all that time? I sure love my little buddy.

3 comments:

britt said...

seriously, could a little boy be any cuter?? He really is so so adorable , you better watch out when he is older! You'll have to beat them off with a bat!

Tara said...

Wow! Look at that smile! And those huge blue eyes! I agree with Britt!

alison said...

That's funny that prunes are his favorite food. We fed Jack those last night and he had a HUGE blow out right after!!!!