Trayden
Beckham
My One and Only
"Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible. It cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any other material possession ever could."
Sunday, March 1, 2009
Happy Valentines Day...belated!
Happy belated V-day everyone! This year was our 4th valentines together and they keep getting better and better! This year we did a babysitting swap with some friends so we actually got a date night- yahoo! James surprised me with a romantic night out on the town complete with a red rose and tickets to Ben Folds. He is so thoughtful!
First we went to dinner at Bravo which was deliciously good! We pigged out and got it all! Appetizer, bread, salads, entrees, and deserts. I could really get use to this :) Then we went to see Confessions of a shop-a-holic. I was shocked that James would see a "chick flick" he sure loves me. It was hilarious and super cute! It was the best night ever! Thanks to my honey! I love you so much babe! How did I get you?
All of the girls had a Valentines Day Cupcake exchange! It was the perfect gift for the hubby's! It was so fun and super yummy!Here are some of the delicious treats!
Sarah made these creative ice cream cone cupcakes and went home with the " most creative" award.
Jessica made these divine raspberry cupcakes. They were tasty!
Michelle made these adorable cupcakes and they were sooo good too! She took home the "best dressed" award. Way to go!
Ariel made these sweet raspberry cupcakes. They were so yummy I couldn't get enough of that frosting. I couldn't get pictures of all of them but I was really impressed. I have some creative friends!
I made these rich chocolate cupcakes with a vanilla custard frosting. They turned out pretty good. I was shocked I made something edible.
Here are some of the girls. Jessica, Michelle, Marie, and Me. I am currently undergoing an experiment to see if blondes really do have more fun! Stay tuned for the results :)
Here I am with my prize and my goodies to take home to the hubby.
Tray and Carson- our judges! Don't they look like they just crawled off the runway ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Love all the cupcakes you guys did! Bean you have always been the creative person you have a gift for that with creating anything!
I can not believe how big Tray is! He looks like such a happy guy,I would have to say that his mom and dad must be doing a good job :)
Post a Comment