Trayden
Beckham
My One and Only
"Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible. It cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any other material possession ever could."
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Is it down to Portland or Colorado? I have to say that Colorado would be my first choice if I could pick where we could live. I have always wanted to see Portland, it looks amazing.
Hope you will keep us posted on what lies ahead for you guys.
So I am embarrassed to admit this, but found you from the Bountiful High blog. Your little boy is SO cute! We are in San Francisco for dental school, but Matt is looking at Pedo programs and is really interested in OSU. It would be fun to chat sometime about how you guys like it out there.
Trayden has the cutest chubbiest cheeks I've ever seen! I'd love to pinch them! I just saw your fun pictures from Oregon! We hope you guys come here BAD! Thanks for stopping in for a visit. It was so great to see you and we loved chatting with you! Sorry to keep you out so late! We're talkers! Let us know if you need anything! We just had two weeks of sunshine and spring-like weather! You'd love it here!
Post a Comment