We did it!! We bought (or are in the process of buying) a house!!! I am super excited and worn out. This is pretty stressful but exciting. There she is... what a beauty! Stay tuned for her progress.
I also got braces...all in the same day! WOWZA! This is the best shot you are going to get considering I don't smile anymore- JK. You know what, they are not so bad :) I just hope it will be worth it. I have had my fair share of tooth trials and this better be the last one. I have some leftover baby teeth that need to be removed and replaced with implants. With out braces those little stinkers would throw off my occlusion (yes a fancy dental word). Wish me luck!
Trayden
Beckham
My One and Only
"Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible. It cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any other material possession ever could."
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Wow - that is one productive day!! Good luck with the house progress - looks like a nice neighborhood!! And keep smiling - you're still gorgeous!
braces or not....you're as beautiful as it gets! i just got mine off 2 weeks ago! good luck....and don't forget to floss ;) congrats on the house! that's so awesome!
Dave has informed me that braces are the coolest. Congrats on buying a house. Wowza is right!
I could always relate to your many teeth battles!!!! I've gotten my implants and they've been awesome! So hang in there. The braces will make your smile even more perfect!!!
Post a Comment