More fun in Utah...
We went up to our cabin and it was so beautiful. I think we need to go up there more often.
We went on some hikes. Enjoyed the company, played games, ate lots of food, and took in all the beautiful sights. What fun!!
The boys having fun!
These two boys are at the most fun age and had a great time playing with each other. Friends are the best!
These guys spent the first 4 hours talking teeth. I know you are thinking...how is that possible? Well it is. It was pretty funny. I guess that is what is to be expected when you get dentists together.
Our hike. All I can say is, I have really missed the mountains. I love Utah- breathtaking.
We have been spending lots of time at the house. We usually stop by everyday. It is so fun to see the progress. They are flying.
Tray has become a big fan. He walks to the door and says, "house" all day long. He has a blast running around in a space larger than our tiny apartment.
Lots of fun play dates.
A trip to Eden and Powder Mountain. More fun in the mountains. We just can't get enough.
Check out that backdrop. We were so high up, it sure got me excited for ski season.

Tray was once again reunited with his buddy and they got into even more mischief this time. It is funny how that happens the older they get.
Just practicing for the upcoming Ski season.
My little Tray. Love this guy.
What a fun weekend with our friends. Thanks guys.
Our first dress rehearsal...gearing up for Winter.

Cozy!

A fun-filled conference weekend. Hmmm, there was a lot of this going on.
Hugs...
Giggles...
and tickles. Plenty of love and enlightenment. I love it!









No comments:
Post a Comment