Trayden

Trayden

Beckham

Beckham

My One and Only

My One and Only

"Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible. It cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any other material possession ever could."

Monday, September 14, 2009

I must be married to a dentist!!!!

So the other day I was making the bed and happened to notice a small tooth like figure in my bed....what???? It happened to be James's day off so I turned to him and asked him what the world? He laughed and said it was a fake tooth. A fake tooth? Okay how does a fake tooth get into our bed and I hoped it was not a used fake tooth.
James assured me that it was a brand new, sterile fake tooth, whew! I still don't understand how it got into our bed though. He says it must have been in his pocket or something and fallen into the bed when he was changing clothes. LOL I guess that is what happens when you are married to a dentist.

3 comments:

Amy Jane said...

Too funny!
I got together with Sarah the other day and we were talking about how we miss our playdates soooo much!!

alison said...

That's hillarious! A tooth in bed?? I would guess it was probably one of yours! haha. Actually, when I first read the title of the post, I thought I was going to see a big picture of your brace face! LOL. Love ya cutie! :D

Michelle said...

That is totally bizarre and completely HILARIOUS!