With Christmas around the corner I was so anxious to get the house decorated. I LOVE Christmas time and I love all the warm, inviting, and cozy decor.
I have never really gone all out for Christmas, it gets pretty pricey. This year I talked James into letting me splurge just a little bit on Black Friday for some Christmas decor. It was lots of fun! Thank goodness for Tai Pan coupons and Black Friday deals.
I have always loved garland so I tried it out this year. It was a lot of work and my hands were all sorts of beat up. In the end it looked so cozy and it was all worth it!
The Tree. My great Uncle gave us this tree and look how beautiful it is. Thanks guys! Notice our newly detailed/painted mantel. (thanks babe)

Tray's little tree up in his playroom. I don't know what I was thinking...a tree in the
playroom?? Tray thought it was his new toy and was all over that thing. He was actually so cute with it and soon learned it was off limits. He loves to go hide behind it and then jump out and surprise us! So cute!! It was so fun getting all decked out this year. Christmas is such a special time of the year and I just love the tender feelings it brings.




No comments:
Post a Comment